Monday 28 January 2019

Marc Jacob's Daisy Love review

For a little while now I've been looking for a new day time perfume as I don't really have any. I've tried in the past to go into a department store or perfume shop and smell some but after a while I find my sense of smell goes and everything just smells the same and then some of them really strong and starts making me sneeze, oh it's so annoying. Does anyone else ever feel like that when smelling perfumes? Maybe it's just me.

One day I just popped into a Boots and I was drawn to the flowers of the Marc Jacobs stand, I hadn't really smelt them before but they just looked so pretty as a bottle. I think the packaging makes a big different when choosing a perfume because in theory if the bottle was plain and not really appealing would you want to smell it? I picked up Daisy Love which is the one with the big white flower, spritzed it on a card and just fell in love like it was perfect just what I was looking for. Something light but also pretty smelling.

There is top notes of crystalized cloudberries (not entirely sure what that is), hearty notes of  Daisy tree petals which I love and then base notes of cashmere musks and driftwood. I've always liked a musk scent but not too heavy as I find it can be over powering but this is just the right amount.


I love wearing this I wore it when I recently went to London and every so often I would just get a whiff of it and smiled. Although it says summer I think you can get away with wearing this throughout the year.

My mum did buy me a 30ml for Christmas but I could help myself and buy the gift set as they had it on offer for £36 and you got a 50ml bottle and the lotion and shower gel which will definitely get used. 

Have you tried any of the Marc Jacob's perfumes or want to?

Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig