Monday 7 January 2019

Empties 2019 part 1

I feel like in this post there is a lot of products I've actually loved and was sad to see that I had finished them but what a great way to start the new year on a positive note.

Jahaitian black castor oil leave in conditioner £5.99
Sometimes when I use a lot of heat on my hair it can sometimes feel dry so I try and put some kind of leave in conditioner. When I use this it makes my hair feel so soft and I always concentrate on my ends as they are the most damaged especially where I colour my hair too.

Would I buy again?
Yes, a little goes a long way

Body Shop tea tree facial wash £6.50
I find tea tree so refreshing and really makes my skin feel clean and clear of any traces of dirt. I tend to wash my face with this at night, it also helps my skin stay clear.

Would I buy again?
Yes, this is my go to face wash

Toni and Guy sky high volume dry shampoo £8.25
I picked this up a while ago as I was looking for something that would give my hair a bit of volume on a night out the fact it is also a dry shampoo was a bonus. I forgot about this but when I started to use it again I realised how good it actually was for giving volume the dry shampoo side was ok I prefer Batiste I don't think you can really beat them.

Would I buy again?
Yes but not for the dry shampoo side.

Imperial Leather sea minerals and black mint shower gel £1
This is actually a mens shower gel and it's one of them strong smelling ones and I just love it! I was in Manchester just before Christmas and see they have a big bottle of this for like £1.29 and I had to buy it!

Would I buy again?
Yes, already have one lol

Body Shop Vitamin E aqua sorbet
I wanted a new face cream as I was getting dry patches but also get a oily t zone and I was recommended this vitamin E sorbet, when applied to your face it feels so refreshing and if I kept it in the fridge it would be great in summer. It keeps my skin soft and it have noticed it's not as oily as it would be.

Would I buy again?
No, purely because the sorbet one has been discontinued I have since replaced with the gel formula

Vaseline in cocoa butter £1.95
Who doesn't have a Vaseline in their bag or beside their bed? These little tins last soooo long it's unreal and when I'm near the bottom I have to get every last little bit to get my moneys worth lol. I always have one and often buy the limited edition ones when they come out, they are great to have and sometimes I even use it around my cuticles. I recently found some mini pot ones in Poundland.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I always will do

Garnier purifying green tea toner £3.49
I think I got sent this toner a while back I'm not actually sure? I found this quite a good product and it didn't seem to strip my face of it's natural oils, I would use this in the mornings before moisturiser.

Would I buy again?
No, not because I didn't like it just they have discontinued it

Oolution eye love cream €35
I received this in a GlossyBox a while back and never really used it but then thought I better start using some of the products as they are piling up lol. I honestly didn't expect too much from this but I was so shocked that in the mornings my eyes were less dark and puffy I absolutely love it just don't like the price tag so I'm on the hunt for a new eye cream at the moment.

Would I buy again?
Yes but it is a lot of money and not available in UK

Have you tried any of these or been wanting too?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig