Monday 6 May 2019

Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King book review

As part of my goals for April, click here to view the post, I am reading a book and I am actually sticking at it! I wanted something which was a good read but also positive and uplifting and I am so glad I had picked this one up. I see it over on Kashual's Instagram, she had posted maybe something on her story as it's her husband who has written it and I couldn't help myself and purchased it.

I don't want to give too much away but if you're looking for something positive and to lift you up then this is the book for you! Vex King talks about his childhood and what it was like and how he survived and become this amazing person. He talks about struggles but how to not let them get you down, how to look above and beyond and that change will come but you have to believe and trust in yourself.


Honestly this book for me so far has been great and has taught me to see things in a different light. I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone even if you are the most positive happy person around.


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig