Monday 4 February 2019

Urban Decay Prime and Setting spray review

For a long time, believe it or not, I rarely use setting spray now and again I would use Mac's Fix+ but use it to dampen my sponge before blending out my foundation. I thought I would start looking at some and I've seen so much talk around Urban Decay setting spray and a few of their other products. For a while now I've wanted to try some new products but unlike me I haven't really been buying make up so much lately. In all honesty I didn't want to purchase to full size bottle and not like it but I noticed Debenhams had a 'All Day All Night' duo pack which consisted of Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.


The priming spray is designed to refresh, hydrate your skin, visibly reduce the appearance of your pores and even remove any signs of a previous late night. Then once you've done your make up mist the setting spray and this stops your make up "melting" with temperature control it lowers the temperature of your make up making it last longer. Quite a lot to live up there in two sprays right?

Verdict
Since I bought these back in November I've used this a fair few times mainly when I've done full face of make up or want my make up to last that bit longer if I'm going out or something. They are both light weight sprays and you don't really feel them as you mist which is especially good with the setting one you don't want to feel your make up sliding down your face (not a good look)! The primer spray I found actually worked quite good with my foundation as it applied and set quite nicely but I'm not sure if I was using the wrong kind of primer with my Fenty foundation? With the setting spray I did notice that my make up seemed to have stayed on my face longer than it would without and even though I have oily t-zone this didn't seem to show so much. Overall I will continue to use these in the future and I may even buy the full size depending how long these last me.

Have you tried any of these or want to?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig