Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy new year and hello 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


This is up a little later than I wanted it to be but I decided to have a little break over the Christmas/New Year period. I hope you all had a lovely time and spent it with family and friends stuffing your faces with food.



I had a relaxing break away from work, all my Christmas shopping was done and wrapped in time I just helped my mum get the last of her presents. As my mum was working I offered to cook Christmas day dinner, first time I ever done home made Yorkshire puddings and they were a success! The whole dinner went down really well so I was happy with that. Unfortunately throughout the period I wasn't my usual self as I had pulled a muscle and got a cold so I stayed in a bit but I did see some of my family on Boxing day and had one of my aunties mouth watering dinners!

When I look back at the past year and what I had done I can definitely say I enjoyed myself, I went to a few concerts, went to Amsterdam for my birthday, Notting Hill Carnival, London, Manchester. Certainly made some more memories with my friends and family. This year I plan to do exactly the same live life to the fullest and do what's best for me and travel more.


I wish you all a happy 2019


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig