Thursday 10 January 2019

Fav items of 2018

If you haven't already seen my most recent YouTube video, have a look and see my thoughts on my fav products I used throughout 2018.



All the links for the products are below:

Hair
Maui  moisture curl smoothie
African Pride Shea Butter miracle silky edges
Maria Nila Soft shampoo and conditioner
Bumble and Bumble pre-style/re-style primer
Batiste dry shampoo in tropical

Accessories
Real Techniques miracle sponge
Soft brush 

Skin care (face)
The Body Shop vitamin E gel cream
Oolution eye contour cream

Body
Neutrogena concentrated hand cream
The Body Shop Amazonian multi purpose balm

Make Up
Fenty Pro Fltr foundation (I have 160)
Iconic illuminator in original
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Mac lipstick in Whirl

Is there anything that you loved or couldn't stop using throughout the past year?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig