Monday 14 January 2019

Beauty buys of December

 I haven't done one of these written posts for a little while as I wasn't really buy too many products to warrant a post dedicated to what I had bought previously but when I sat there and put everything together I was a like oh there is a few bits here oops lol and nearly half are from Primark I just got a bit carried away. Primark are really impressing me at the moment a majority of the items were purchased when I was in London just before Christmas.

 
Marc Jacobs Daisy Love from £42
I will be doing a dedicated post (next week) to this so I won't go into too much detail but I absolutely love this such a beautiful scent.

Garnier botanical gel wash £3.49
This is my go to morning face wash, it just gently cleans your face. It's super handy that it's in a pump bottle even though it's a pump you are still able to get all the product out and it lasts super long!

Palmers Coconut oil cream £4.19
Don't you find it strange I don't like coconut nut but I love the smell of it? It's such a great moisturising cream and feels great on my skin.

Boots face wipes £1
I picked these up for when I finish in the gym to wipe my face being all sweaty doesn't feel all that nice! I don't usually use face wipes but the pack is smaller than baby wipes.

Wilkinson hair removal cream £1.50
Hair removal cream is great if you cannot be bothered to shave and I prefer to use this on my bikini area as I haven't plucked up the courage to go for a wax (it just seems so painful!)

The Body Shop hemp cream and almond cream both from £5
I think I have an addiction to hand cream both of these are great, the hemp I was so surprised of how much it made my hands super soft and so ideal in this cold horrible weather and the almond I love the smell of it again this is moisturising and neither are greasy.

Mini Vaseline pots £1
OMG how cute are these little pots I only bought them because of the pots but you cannot go wrong with having Vaseline in every bag it's great for everything.

All the below items are from Primark and may not be available in every store, I've tried to link some of them from their website but not all of them were on there.

Vaseline original 80p
Not going to repeat myself on this as it's the same as the little pots just in the original tin.

Rose Oud perfume £8 for 100ml
Seriously this perfume I fell in love, it reminds me when I walk past Arabian Oud in London, there is just something about this kind of scent I just go like ooooooo (lol) and surprisingly it does last a few hours it don't just disappear 5 minutes after you've sprayed it.

Amber Noir perfume £3 for 30ml
Again this one has a slight scent like rose oud but obviously is different as it's amber to me it's not as intense but it is still a lush scent.

Amber passion eye shadow palette £3
Why did I buy another eyeshadow palette? This looks very much like a dupe of the Huda Beauty warm brown but it's a fraction of the price. I haven't yet used it but I cannot wait till I do!

Eye shadow covers £1.50
These little things are great for when you apply eye shadow and you end up with fall out under your eyes and this is so annoying when you've done your base!

Mini and regular sized Kirby grips from £1
Who doesn't need Kirby grips to pin back them fly aways or baby hairs? This was actually the first time I have ever seen like mini ones so I had to get these as sometimes I don't need full length grip.

Mini liquid matte lipsticks £4
Another nude set of lipsticks, I'm so terrible honestly but I did love the colour of these and that darker shade. I will say they won't suit every skin tone as I swatched them my mum also done it too and one of the lighter nudes was a pink tone on her and didn't look quite that great but did on me.

Small, medium and large hair buns all 80p
Recently I have had my hair up in like a curly messy bun thing, it don't sound great but it looks really nice unfortunately I didn't have the buns to use so I improvised with a scrunchie believe it or not. I picked up all sizes so I could also try some other looks too especially in the summer with the festival period.

Have you tried any of these?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig