Tuesday 31 July 2018

Palmers Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Conditioner review

It's been a little while since I've found a shampoo and conditioner I can actually say I love! Usually I'll stick to the Aussie ones but since using Palmers Cocoa Butter shampoo and conditioner, I honestly prefer it so much more. My hair is very long and is naturally wavy with slight curls in places, I often blow dry and straighten it like once a week so I need something that is going to help protect it against the heat without it being weighed down.

Palmers have a whole range of hair products in different formulas ie, coconut oil, cocoa butter and manuka honey and more all of which have so many products within each of them. There will be something for everyone whether you looking for a leave in conditioner, edge control, root spray or curl pudding there is something for all.


This particular formula, cocoa butter, boasts of three main ingredients:
Vitamin E - to help the natural repair to damaged hair and strengthen the hair to promote healthy growth.
Peppermint oil - to balance the PH levels and stimulate the scalp.
Cocoa butter - conditions the hair without weighing it down
Also it's Sulphate and Paraben free!

I'll shampoo like I usually do and at the same time really massage it into my scalp then rinse. With the conditioner I mainly apply from the mid-ends of my hair but I also put a little at the roots. I know it's the complete opposite to what you should do but I think your roots need some loving too. I leave this on for at least 5 minutes and rinse, my hair is left feeling super soft and detangled as well!

After the very first use my hair was just so soft, shiny and felt in better condition than it was previously not that my hair was in a bad bad way but it was just such an improvement. It leaves this minty chocolate scent and every so often throughout the day I'd smell it. When I have my hair curly there is honestly something in this that enhances my natural curl even the ends of my hair have more curly to them now.

I would definitely recommend these two to anyone who has dry or damaged hair whether that's from heat or colouring as this will definitely make an improvement.

Have you tried any of the Palmers hair range?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig