Monday 18 March 2019

Nivea urban skin defence day cream review

Nivea recently brought out a new face cream (not sure entirely when) the Urban Skin Moisture Boost Day Cream. So this is a 48 hour moisture boost with anti-oxidant, bio green tea extract and hyaluronic acid day cream and it's designed to protect your skin from pollution and the sun as it's got added SPF (20). I'll be honest I've never actually used a face cream with SPF in and I don't add one as I just don't have time in the mornings and adding so many layers to my skin it starts to feel a bit clogged. I was definitely intrigued to try this, as my day cream was coming slowly to an end and as the weather is changing I wanted to try something a little different. I'm not sure if this is just me but I find when I use some skincare products for a while the effectiveness of it is not the same so I find it good to change now and again.



My verdict
I have been using this now for month and I honestly really love this and I have noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. For a day cream personally I think it is on the thicker side but when you apply it to your skin it really does not feel heavy or thick and it just sinks into your skin. I recently had a break out and my skin wasn't the best but since using this every morning it has really helped my skin clear up better and that bit quicker. I do have combination skin The price is very reasonable and if you keep an eye out in Boots as they often have offers on skin care!

I will definitely continue to use this in the mornings and if you didn't know they also have a Urban Detox Night cream which I am looking to purchase and will let you guys know my thoughts.

Have you tried this before? What are your thoughts?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig