Monday 1 April 2019

My goals for April

I thought I would try something new to my blog it's not a totally new thing as I have read and watched things like this before. I do like the idea of having a goal or aims for the month something to work to. So without rambling on too much here are my goals for April


Read a book
I have a pile of books to read but I just find myself with no time to read but then I sit there not doing anything? So I am making it my aim to read more I used to love reading a book especially before bed. I have one ready that I'm excited to start Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King, I know I won't finish the book in a month but who knows. Maybe when I do eventually finish it I'll update you guys on my thoughts.

Plan more/organise
Literally if you know me you know I love to organise and plan weekends away, blog posts etc but it has been slacking a little bit lately but I soon want to be back on track. I love my Filofax it is always with me as I tend to forget if I have things planned also I always have a notebook as well this is to keep any ideas down so I don't forget them. Also I have a few like weekly planners which are good for when I'm at home and have things to do. So next month I will be organising and planning more, it's like I have an obsession with knowing what's going on but believe me there is days where I will just go with the flow and not have anything planned and have the best times ever.

Clear/update wardrobe
This is going to be a struggle and I am not looking forward to this. For the longest I've wanted to go through my wardrobe and just be a bit cut throat and actually throw things away that I know I haven't worn and don't plan to wear! As I go through everything I will be looking to see if there is any staple items I need to replace or actually buy. I don't just throw things away in the bin I will often put items up on my Depop or give them to charity.

Spring clean
There is nothing more therapeutic then a good clean, open up the windows get some fresh air in, get some nice room sprays and just clean. There is now so many nice smelling cleaning products out there now and I've picked up a few tips from Mrs Hinch! I think I might do this after I have gone through my clothes and try organise things more.

Do you have any goals for April?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig