Monday 29 April 2019

Empties of 2019 part 4

I made a pact to myself this year that I would try different brands and products seeing as I have a small collection of things I'm finishing a lot of different kinds of products lately which is definitely a good thing! So here is the latest lot of products I've finished..... 

Palmers cocoa butter solid formula
Who doesn't love the smell of Palmers cocoa butter?! I love this and it certainly keeps you moisturized just it can leave your hands feeling very greasy after

Will I buy again?
Yes, this is great if you have dry skin
 
Schwarzkopf rise and shine volume and hair spray
I got this when I was away one weekend as I forgot mine and I thought I would try this one as I wanted some volume too. I think what sold it was the volume side but unfortunately I was a bit disappointed there was not really any volume I had to spray a lot to get anything.

Will I buy again?
No, I know there is other products that do add volume

Ted Baker body spray
This is a light refreshing scent only thing is it does not last that long I started to use this as a room spray in the end.

Will I buy again?
No, as he scent did not last long.
--
Ted Baker body lotion
This is the same scent as the body spray and I found the scent on this lasted a little longer then the spray also it was on the thicker side than I thought it would be so my skin did feel moisturized for longer than I expected.
--
Will I buy again?
No, as the scent does clash with any perfume you have on.
--
Garnier moisture bomb 3-in-1 cream
This was only a sample I got so I only had a few uses out of it but this was such a light moisturiser and my skin felt lovely and hydrated.

Will I buy again?
Definitely!
 
Batiste original dry shampoo
I don't know what I would do without dry shampoo honestly like I really don't know! This is such a life saver if I really don't have time to wash my hair and just need a little pick me up.

Will I buy again?
Of course
 
Avon cocoa butter hand cream
This is a great hand cream that I started to use as a body cream as well especially if I was away saved me taking more products with me. It has a yummy smell too!

Will I buy again?
Yes

Have you tried any of these before?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig