Monday 20 May 2019

What I typically eat in a day

I did think about doing a 'What I ate in a week' post but I struggled to remember to write down or take photos of my main meals and snacks so I thought I would just do a day one. Maybe later when I'm fully settled with everything (all will be revealed soon enough) I can then do a week one so you can get more of an idea what kind of foods I eat.

I try not to eat so much processed foods and like to prepare things myself so I know what's going in them. This is just an average day at both home and work so it gives you an idea what I eat.

Breakfast
If you follow me on snap you will have already seen plenty of times I often start my day with a big bowl of fruit. It will consist of fruits like: raspberries, blackberries, mango, strawberries and green apple and maybe a banana oh and sometimes I have a spoonful or two of fat free natural yoghurt on top.

Lunch
My lunch will be a salad, basic I know but I do love a salad. I usually use romaine lettuce and add some spinach as my leaf base, add some red peppers for sweetness, some sugar snap peas, grated cheese, maybe some beetroot and boiled eggs and I will have a meat normally chicken but sometimes tuna. My dressings do change, I like Caesar, house and ranch but sometimes I will just have mayo depending.

Dinner
In the evenings I tend to stay away from dinners with 'heavy carbs' like potatoes, pasta and rice as I know they just bloat me and it's uncomfortable so I have somethings like some fish or veggie sausages and some roasted veg or what I did the other week was a vegetable broth it's so yummy on them cold days and you want something to warm you up!

What do you usually eat in a day?
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig