Monday 13 May 2019

No7 HydraLuminous Moisturising Foundation Review

!!!NEW FOUNDATION ALERT!!!!


About a month ago I picked up a new foundation, I just wanted a high street one as I would be wearing it for work. So I popped in my local Boots to see what they had and I don't know if it's just me but trying to get a foundation to match is such a nightmare I even had my mum with me and we just couldn't decide but to my rescue a lady from the No7 counter came over and offered to help me find a foundation.


The way No7 match you with foundations and even lipsticks is they have this little device and they hold it against your jaw line and it finds your shade. Of course they ask what your skin type is as well so they get the right one as well. I was matched with the HydraLuminous Moisturising Foundation in shade Calico. This particular foundation has a blend of anti oxidants including vitamin A, C and E mixed with grapeseed oil to keep your skin moisturised. She applied it to one side of my face so I could see the difference. Well I was literally like this is exactly what I want!! I want coverage to get hide spots and scars but not too much that you cannot see my freckles. It was just yes! So of course I had to buy it. She didn't let me leave the shop with only half a face done, which some make up artists do, she done the other side as well.

Since purchasing I have used this nearly everyday and I must say for £10 this is brilliant and it does last pretty much all day providing no strenuous activities lol (one day I forgot I had it on and went to the gym!). To apply this I use a damp beauty blender and I find I get more of an even coverage instead of applying with a brush and this goes for all liquid foundations I use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little coverage and wants fresh and radiant looking skin.

Have you tried this before?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig