Monday 15 April 2019

My first week at Slimming world | April 2019

For a little while now I've been thinking about rejoining Slimming World, I think I stopped going around 2 and a half years ago. It just got a bit too much and I felt that the consultant who was running it was not supportive and didn't really seem to care, my mum actually agreed too! So I had given it some thought and decided to rejoin as I noticed our local one has a new consultant and thought I would give it a go again. Previously I did do so well and lost nearly 2 stone but I got to a point I was like urgh whatever, even though I felt so much better but the support I didn't get had something to do with my lack of enthusiasm.


So I walked in and I will be honest I got nervous and the anxiety kicked in.
We went through everything from what's "free" to eat and what is not so free and the naughty things to avoid. I do find it so much easier to write a food diary and I can see what exactly I am eating and can plan meals.

It has kind of changed since I last done it but not too much just some of the things which were free are now no longer free like muller yoghurts, mug shots these are now syns but I don't really eat them too much anyway. Andddd you can have cheese and milk not that I drink a lot of milk but I enjoy the odd coffee now and again.

I won't bore you with everything I ate but I did try to eat more fruit and not snack on sweets or savory bits. Also one thing I did avoid was bread and chocolate and I did avoid bread just because I know how it makes me feel. The great thing as well the consultant is absolutely lovely, completely different to the previous one!

I bet you're all wondering how I actually got on I my first week so I actually lost 3lb! I didn't do as well as I could of done but I know that because I still need to make some swaps for things and get back into the habit of when I'm snacking not to go for that packet of sweets or crisps! Also it has been a very busy week at work. I will get there I know I will.

Have you tried Slimming World before? Or currently doing Slimming World?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig