Monday 8 April 2019

Getting my hair done part 2

It's that time again, I'm getting my hair done!!

I'm actually loving this whole getting my hair done just makes me feel all excited and a treat to myself. So since my first post I have changed my hairdresser, not because I was unhappy with what she had done but when I had tried to book another appointment she didn't get back to me it took my friend at work to message her and she still didn't come back to me until a good 5 days after I sent my original message so as you can imagine I wasn't impressed. Anyway someone I've known for many years I had spoken to her a couple times as I know she's a hairdresser and asked if she could do my hair. We discussed what sort of thing I want which is basically balayage something a bit different for me and low maintenance I find if you go for this look you don't have to keep getting your hair done every 4/6 weeks cause your roots are coming through and I wanted change I was getting fed up of the dark brown. She knew exactly what I was going for and booked me an appointment. 


When I went in on Saturday I'll be honest I wasn't too sure how much of the darker shades would lift again but again I was just so surprised and so was Laura like it came out more of the colour I wanted literally I am in love. Laura did say if I do this another two or more times I will end up blonde but I don't think that's where I want to go just yet lol. Also I wasn't in there as long I thought I was going to be. Just to let you know how we got to this, bleach was applied and left on but not for too long then taken off and a toner was applied to get rid of the orangey colour that was coming through a little bit. With the toner it's given this lovely lighter brown shade it's just so good to have something a little different.

Before, I know I've done the pictures backwards but I was so excited to show you.
 
I couldn't be any happier with how this has come out all I need now is a tan! Thank you so much to Laura at Simone Michelle. I would definitely recommend Laura to anyone, also I will mention that she is based in London but does go back to Felixstowe every other weekend or so.

Have you had your hair done recently?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig