Monday 22 April 2019

Concert night outfit

Soooo on Friday I went to see Stefflon Don! Ooooh I was so excited, this should of happened last November but she had to reschedule but I ended up getting a refund and instead decided to go to the London one and thought it's the bank holiday weekend so why not make a weekend of it!

I was not entirely too sure what to wear I didn't want to go super casual but did not want to go super dressed up! I think I decided ripped jeans and either a bodysuit or shirt maybe tucked in or some kind of oversized t shirt dress? But whatever I decided I wanted to be comfortable!





Well as you can see I ended up wearing something completely different and opted for a camo print shirt dress from Pretty Little Thing with my Nike Airmax 95’s. I went up a couple sizes as I didn't want it to be tight and also thought I could wear this as a jacket too, when I got it I just fell in love honestly! But to be honest I could of only gone one size bigger!

Have you been to any concerts lately? What do you think of the outfit?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig