Thursday 20 December 2018

Last minute Christmas gift guide

Okay so Christmas is in like 5 days.. EEKKKK!!!!!!! It's just so festive everywhere you go, I'm not usually one to be all like this but something about this year has got me excited. All the lights and the cosiness of everything and the fact I have completed all my shopping this year, finished it over the weekend.

Hopefully everyone would have everything sorted by now but if you haven't I've got another gift guide for some last minute shopping. It is a mixture for both him and her as well.


Instax mini 9 camera and accessory kit - £99.99 but originally £119.97
Fifa 2019 - on offer for £39.99 but originally £49.99
FitBit Versa - £159.99 but originally £199.99

Dark grey cosy Christmas set - on offer for £9.99 but originally £19.99
Have you done your Christmas shopping ye

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig