Monday 25 March 2019

Empties part 3

Another empties post ! Very slowly I am getting through the stash of beauty products I have and I am making sure that I finish them unless I didn't like or get on with them. So here is March's empty products.



Rodial dragon blood eye mask
The name of this had me curious like dragons blood hmm? I've never tried a eye mask before and this hydrates, tones and reduces puffiness. The application was very fiddly to be honest and I nearly gave up the actual bit you put under your eyes has a protective layer each side, I don't know why tho? Once applied it was fine and I left it on for about 30 minutes and just massaged the left over serum under my eyes. After my eyes actually felt refreshed and a little brighter.


Would I buy again?
Yes, we all need a little brighten and refresh now and again.


PS Beauty Pollution protect wipes
OMG these wipes are just like the best, I recently reviewed them (click here to read) so I won't go into too much detail about them but for a wipe they really did remove all my make up and make my skin feel clean. I cannot get over that they are from Primark too!


Would I buy again?
Yes over and over and over again!


Mystic Black Novex deep hair mask
If you colour or use heat products on your hair masks are always great to restore some of the moisture lost. Unfortunately I did not find with this mask it done anything for my hair, I did review this recently over on my YouTube channel, click here, so I won't go on too much.


Would I buy again?
No, my hair didn't feel any better for it.


L'Oreal Hydra genius moisturiser for combination skin
I've purchased this a few times and I do love it, it's so light and feels cooling on the skin. My only downfall with this is not the product itself but the bottle, there is still product left in the bottom of it so the actual pump part of it you can't fully get everything out and there is a couple more uses out of it.


Would I buy again?
Yes, in the summer as it's so light weight, maybe L'Oreal will change the design?


Oolution eye love cream
Who thought I would actual use an eye cream and love it, I definitely notice when I don't use this. It just stops my eyes being so dark and puffy. I also did feature this in my beauty favs of 2018 video on YouTube, watch it here.


Would I buy again?
Yes but if only it was so pricey


Mudmasky facial detox purifying mask
This just reminded of the Body Shop Himalayan face mask it's the same kind of product but I didn't feel that it had the same kind effect. My skin felt okay but just didn't get that buzz.


Would I buy again?
No it's way too expensive I'll stick to my Body Shop one.


Ren Active 7 eye gel
After my first Oolution cream finished I kind of panicked as it's on the pricey side and not available in the UK easily so I went through my stash and came across this. It felt very light on my under eye area but I'm not sure if because it was so small I didn't get the full affects of it. Maybe I'll see if they have a bigger size but not quite full size?


Would I buy again?
Yes, I would be intrigued as I've heard this brand is very good.


Have you tried any of these products before or want to try?


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig