Monday 4 March 2019

Primark gym wear

Over the last few months or so I have really got back into the gym and my passion for it is coming back. I have been going gym for the past couple years now and it initially to get fit and loose weight but after a while it became more to help with my anxiety and to try keep my mind off things and it definitely does I have noticed I am so much happier and feeling more positive about things although I still have some days where I do feel down but more time it's all good.

The one thing which is a must about leggings for gym is they have to be high waisted and a decent waist band which is slightly tight as there is nothing worse than having a them constantly fall down and your yanking them up in the middle of your walk or run on the treadmill! I like to feel a bit supported but comfortable at the same time. T-shirts/tops at the moment I am not where I want to be in my physical appearance to wear like the fitted tops so I just often pick up a baggy top sometimes even pick them up from the mens section I find them more comfortable.



In Primark there is a new gym range by Alice Livieing and there is some gorgeous items and the colours, I especially love the florescent oversized jumper which I will be getting very soon if they haven't sold out! I decided to pick up a few new things as some of the leggings I have is a little faded and need renewing. Everything I wear is black and I said to myself I must buy something that has some kind of colour which I did so I was proud of myself but a little bit of black did get involved.

So I picked three pairs of leggings, two bras and a t-shirt and it all came to £35, how amazing is that! The leggings are so comfortable it's unreal, I haven't yet worn them for a full session but I did do some like stretches and exercises in them and I can already tell they will not move or be annoying also I did buy some black 3/4 length as I thought summer coming up may not want to be in full length all the time. The bras I love that they are long line and I find that they do offer a bit of support not like tight but a good amount. I'm actually so excited to wear all of these. I wish they done more colours in these styles hopefully they will next season! I actually cannot wait to wear them, I just want a nice (don't judge me) black mesh like top to wear with them and the bra.

I'm loving that Primark have a decent gym range there is different colours and styles and everything I have picked up has been super comfy, might find myself buying more soon!

Have you tried any of the Primark gym wear?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig