Monday 11 February 2019

PS Pollution protect cleansing wipes review

A few weeks ago I stayed in London but I completely forgot my baby wipes to take my make up off so I ran (not literally) into Primark to pick some up. I know I know I shouldn't use baby wipes to take my make up but I've not really found any face wipes that are reasonable priced, actually take everything off and make my skin feel reasonable clean as I often feel like I'm having to wash my face straight away.


Well there was a lot of wipes they all were different who knew Primark done so many different ones? Clearly not me lol. After about 5 minutes of looking and debating what ones would be best I came to a conclusion, as I was in London and picked up the pollution protect ones. They come as a two pack of 25 for £1 which was cheaper than the Boots branded wipes I recently picked up!

Verdict
Now can I be completely honest I had no hope that they would take everything off. The wipes themselves have like embossed circles all over I'm not sure why this is maybe to help get those clean parts? Also they don't feel thin and flimsy or rip easily. I started to wipe my face and I didn't actually realise how much foundation but it came off well and skin felt fine didn't feel the need to immediately wash after. I used another wipe for my eyes now this is where I would struggle to remove my mascara as I use the Benefit's They're Real and if you've used it it's a pain to remove! I was very surprised because all the mascara came off with no traces. I looked in the mirror expecting to see some form of panda eyes but there was nothing absolutely nothing! My skin felt good and no remains of any eye make up this is exactly what I want.

Have you tried any of Primark's wipes before?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig