Monday 11 March 2019

Finally getting my hair done !

So after like 10 years I finally decided to get my hair done in a hairdressers!

EEKKKK!!!!!!!!

I used to get my hair done quite often but it stopped and I would get my mum to colour it, I became lazy. For a while I've wanted to change my colour and go lighter but when you've used XXL live colours so many times in the past despite going a shade lighter the colour just wouldn't budge. Alison, my work colleague, recommended to go Baiss and Co and the amazing Taz who does her hair every month and she has had some pretty crazy colours. No sooner I said yeh ok lets do it she was on her phone asking if she had any spaces on the following Tuesday within an hour I was booked in. Pictures of my current hair and what I would eventually like were sent over so she had an idea of what she was working with.



My aim is to have like the brown balayage with warm tones so it has a bit of life and soul to it as for so long it's just been dark and just there as much as I love my dark hair I wanted a change. I knew it wasn't going to be achieved on the first day but the main aim was to lift as much of the darkness of my ends out. Taz talked me through everything and what she was doing and she is such a lovely girl. I think we was both quite surprised how much the colour had lifted and I absolutely love the colour so far and it can only get better. I also did have a cut to get rid of the wispy end and my fringe cut in a bit more as was so long! To finish she blow dried it and got the big tongs out so I could see the affect of the different tones.



I absolutely love my hair and it feels so soft, I feel like I've started something new and I have a new lease of life, I cannot wait to go back and start the next step. Thank you so much Taz and Baiss and Co!

Have you had your hair done recently or want to?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig