Monday 10 December 2018

My new fav coat

I feel like I haven't done an outfit post for a little while now it's not like I haven't been buying any clothes as I certainly have but I've been really lazy and not taken any photos.




About a month or two ago me and my mum were in town and we was just browsing and seeing what was out and you've all most likely seen this style of coat everywhere I see one in Primark which I featured on my Autumn/Winter wish list a little while back. I tried one on and absolutely loved it but as it was still slightly warm I couldn't justify to buy a coat yet I was still holding on to the last bit of summer lol. A little while later I see a checked one in New Look tried that on and fell in love with it. I luckily found it on ASOS and because I had some vouchers to use I only put something like £9 to it, such a bargain right?!


I've just styled it with a pair of River Island Molly Jeggins, roll neck top from New Look and some ankle boots from Primark. It's a coat you can dress up with heels or down with some trainers and it's nice to have something other than just a black one.


Have you purchased a new coat this year or looking at one?


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig