Sunday 24 July 2016

Is summer on its way?

Last Saturday I had popped out for a late lunch with a friend and a bit of a catch up. I wasnt feeling all that great Saturday and if I'm honest I'm still not quite a 100% but I thought I needed to get out have some food and I also wanted to get a couple tops from Primark. It was a lot warmer then it had been, I hadn't got any of my main summer clothes out my wardrobe because I've been managing with just my 'general' ones. I really wanted to stay away from wearing black, one we all know wearing black clothes attract the sun more and two it was a lovely sunny day so why would I want to be head to toe in black?! It was quite hot and I just found myself in front of my wardrobe and shouting (more of a cry for help) "what do I wearrrr????".



I found this stretch midi skirt I bought from Dorothy Perkins last year in the sales in a aztec print. It's super comfortable, I have a few of theses in different colours, you can't go wrong. The skirt is sold out but I have found some other print skirts, see here and here

I picked up this lattice back top from New Look a few weeks ago, I have (as you can see) it in khaki, there was other colours available but when I went back they had all sold out I think they still have some on the website but running really low in sizes. It is really comfortable and doesn't cling to you. 

My sandals again they are from New Look and I got these in the sale for a bargain of £10, they are very comfortable even though I did get a little blister on my toe but after that I was pain free.

Ooh how could I forget my sunglasses, these are from River Island and I absolutely love them. It was down to Sharna why I had bought these, she had them and I tried them on next thing I know I was ordering them on line, unfortunately I cannot find them on line but Quay Australia have some very similar, see here

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig