Wednesday 17 July 2019

Goals for July

So this is up a little later then I thought it was going to be, I actually cannot keep up with myself at the moment!

As you all know I moved to Croydon recently so I have been adjusting and settling in. It’s still not quite real that I’m here to be honest but I’m sure it will be soon.

There is a few things that I want to get back into doing that I was doing back home and some new things too.

Gym/exercise
My main thing right now is to get back into going to the gym and doing some physical activity. It's crazy I actually miss going to the gym so I'm hoping that now I'm kind of settled that I will be getting my but back in the gym!

Settle into my new area
Moving to a completely new area which I don't know was completely mind boggling. I have been slowly getting my way around, finding new shops to shop in and just seeing what's around. So I definitely want to get more familiar with the area and have my go to stores that I visit on a regular basis and get my usual items. Maybe once I am settled I'll do another post of even a YouTube video.

Visit new places
Being in the area I'm in there is so many new and different places to explore. I'm literally so excited to do different things. I won't go into details but since I moved I have only spent like one weekend at home.

Relax
Last but not least I also need to relax and just chill. I have been continuously on the go and whether I'm going food shopping, meeting up with friends or doing house work I just feel like I haven't had some me time. So I will be making a point of just relaxing catching up on a couple series on Netflix and watching some YouTube videos. If you have any videos you love, drop me the link below!

Sooo yeh that's just a few things that I want to start doing this month and get back into a bit of a routine.

Anything you guys want to achieve this month?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig