Monday 29 July 2019

Empties of 2019 part 5

A new month and a new set and of empty products to review, these are not the usual kind of products I tend to use, minus the dry shampoo but it's always good to try something new!
--

Batiste dry shampoo in tropical
You all know I love a dry shampoo, they come in so handy if I haven't had a chance to wash my hair or I just want to add a little texture. This one smells so gorgeous just like summer!

Will I buy again?
Of course!

Victoria Secrets in Such a flirt
I'll be honest this isn't one of my favourite scents, to me it's a little strong and has something which I'm not sure I like.

Will I buy again?
Sadly no.

Dr Organic scar and stretch mark cream
I tried this not expecting too much but when I was using it on a regular basis I did notice my stretchmarks were not as noticeable.

Will I buy again?
Yes, I would try this and use it properly like every day!

Yu Be moisturising cream
I got two little samples of this and I was honestly shocked of how long it lasted, you really don't need much of this and it's superrrr moisturising!
Will I buy again?
Yes, I would like to try the full size one

Garnier Skin Active green tea cream
I do like Garnier's skin care range I also find it not to be over powering on your face like it doesn't strip your natural oils or anything. This cream was good but for a day cream was a little thick for me I do prefer something a little lighter in the warmer months.

Will I buy again?
Yes, potentially in the winter to stop my skin from drying out.

Bee Good Plump and firm moisturiser
I'm not sure how I felt about this, I didn't fin that I really done anything for me, I'll stick to my usual eye creams.

Will I buy again?
Sadly, no.

The Body Shop hand cream in mango
Where would I be without a hand cream?! This was a part of a little set it included a body cream, hand sanitser, nail file and something else but I just fell in love with it, such a lovely scent and so great for the summer.

Will I buy again?
Yes but when I need some I have a little stash going on at the moment!

Have you tried any of these products or want to?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig