Sunday 21 July 2019

First month in Croydon

How crazy it has been like nearly two months since I moved out but I didn't just move out of home I actually moved out of Ipswich all the way to Croydon! It really does not seem like I moved that long ago.

I won't go into too much details about the move as I had mentioned that on a previous post but it actually went okay, we was pretty organised so that helped a lot. After the move came the unpacking which was kind of fun but I didn't realise how much stuff I actually had and it all had to go somewhere. I can happily say that everything is now unpacked and put away where it needs to be. I might in the future change a couple things but for now it's all good.

I was lucky enough to have a few days off in between finishing my last job and starting my new one so I was able to walk around a little bit and check out the local high street. The area that I'm living in I am sooooo close to everything I actually don't need to use public transport well I can but why when I can walk especially with this weather being so nice lately! I have found so many shops to pick things up especially food, if you know me you will know I love food shopping!

It was lovely to have a few days off and no sooner I was chilling a bit, Monday came and I started my new job. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be which is unlike me, something like this previously would literally make me so anxious and I would feel to back out. Maybe because I knew this is what I wanted and I was finally making change in my life and I was happy. I have now been there a month and the team are just lovely and so welcoming.

So what have I been up to on my weekends off? You would think I'd would be chilling on the but I have only had like one weekend where I haven't had any plans. Every weekend I have done something. Nowara came down from Ipswich a couple times and then my mum also came down and we went to visit some of our family in London. I also went to Garage Nation a few weeks ago and can I just say that had to be the hottest weekend I actually got sunburnt! There has been other things too.

Am I missing home? Of course I am, it’s not the same I don’t have my family and friends close by and be able to just pop round when I want. Instead I’m arranging weekends and trying to see everyone in a short space of time! But on the other hand I have done something I’ve wanted to do for many years and I feel like this is now where I belong, I am so much happier here.

Have you moved recently? Or started a new job?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig