Monday 25 February 2019

Empties of 2019 Part 2

It's that time again to see what I've recently finished and my thoughts. In this month there has been some great products used and definitely thinking of purchasing in the future again.


Dove deodorant in floral touch
I absolutely love dove deodorant, it's one of them ones that you smell like hours after you've sprayed it. Usually I just get the original but I thought I would give this one a try and it's a light floral scent it's not like over powering make you want to sneeze kind of scent and won't clash with any perfumes.

Would I buy again?
Yes :)

The Body Shop hand and nail cream in almond
Honestly these hand creams last so long and it's surprising that a little bit goes a long way. This is such a moisturising cream but doesn't make your hands feel greasy or dry after 10 minutes and it doubles up as a nail cream too I noticed when I used this often my nails would look and feel better.

Would I buy again?
Yes, recently bought mini one hoping it will help get my nails back looking better again!

Sass intimate perfect skin concentrate
This came in a GlossyBox and I was a bit sceptical of it at first it's a cream which is to be used post shave and is designed to prevent ingrowing hairs, minimise hair regrowth and sooth your intimate area. So with that being said I had used this and at first it would sting a little, now I don't think that is supposed to happen and it didn't prevent ingrowing hairs to slow hair regrowth. Since I've stopped using it my intimate area is better.

Would I buy again?
No, based on my experience

Aveeno shea butter skin relief lotion
If you have itchy or very dry skin this is the cream for you and it is lovely but it is quite pricey for how much you get. Sometimes I get really dry patches and can be itchy so when I use a bit of this it helps calm down itchiness but also leaves my skin feeling moisturised as it is quite a thick consistency but for a 200ml bottle it's like £6 so I tend to get this if it's on offer in Boots.

Would I buy again?
Yes, when it's on offer!

Bare Minerals skinlongevity serum
I was introduced to these when I used to subscribe to Love Me Beauty which is where you picked deluxe samples of products to try one month I picked this and every month for like 6/7 months I ordered it. This serum is promoted to empower, replenish, renew and fortify your skin now I wouldn't say it's a serum consistency as it's more watery but I found it great my skin felt hydrated and perfect in the summer it almost felt cooling. Oh and as I had travel sized ones that was even better when I travel anywhere as it takes up very little space in my bag.

Would I buy again?
Yes, once I've got through all the samples!

Evolve hyaluronic serum 200
I have read a few things over the years about products that contact hyaluronic in and they all seem positive but it's finding the right amount for you and your needs so when I see this in a GlossyBox I was excited and intrigued to use. I would use it at night as this was more of a serum texture then apply my normal cream over the top. My skin felt and looked clear in the mornings which was great and what I wanted

Would I buy again?
Yes but not right now but maybe in the future as I'm currently using a new facial oil so I'll see how I get on.

The Body Shop Himalayan charcoal mask
This will always been my favourite face mask, honestly it does wonders, if I've been out the night before or my face just feels dull I'll use this and it's like I have new skin it gives such a boost. I have written a full review on this here.

Would I buy again?
Yes and will always continue to purchased

Have you tried any of these?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig