Thursday 29 December 2016

Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Mask review

A few months ago GlossyBox sent a sample of the Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask, I honestly didn't think what they had sent would be enough but it was. This clay mask is designed to draw out the impurities, revive and refined your skin. Of course being that it is from Body Shop it is 100% vegan and free from parables, paraffin, silicone and mineral oil. It's packed with natural ingredients including green tea leaves (everything about green tea is just good) and tea tree oil which we all know helps with spots.

I applied the mask, it was a little messy and difficult trying to get all the product out the sample but I got there. I left it on until it all dried and the gently removed it with warm water, massaging my flask and neck as I was going along. After I took it off I was so impressed with the results my skin felt softer, I had a glow back and my pores were a lot smaller if not gone. This certainly does what is says on the jar! I loved it so much I actually went out and bought it, it is now my go to mask to use. I use it once a week and normally apply it with a foundation brush I no longer use before I get in the shower and remove it whilst I'm in the shower as it can get a little messy. If you've been out the night before definitely use this the day after, your skin will feel brand new but this will unfortunately not cure the hangover. 


Happy New Year!!

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig