Monday 1 October 2018

Empties of 2018 Part 5

I cannot believe that it is October already like seriously where has this year gone? The mornings are colder and I'm often popping to Costa before work and buy a chai latte to try keep my hands a bit warmer! Anyway back to the post I've made a pact to myself that I must start using the products I already have before I buy new ones hence why lately you will see these kind of posts every month or so.

I was very happy with this face wash, it wasn't heavy it was just right and when ever I used it my skin felt clean and it was designed to be used for combination to oily skin.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I would if they didn't discontinue it but I've found another Garnier face wash instead


The only eye make up I really use is Benefit's They're Real mascara and if you've used this before you will know it can be a bit stubborn to remove but this actually made it easier. There was no stinging sensation which has happened when I've used another eye make up remover.


Would I buy again?
Yes, it's great non greasy product.


Original Source Mango shower gel
This is the first time I used the mango one and oh my gosh it's so nice and smells so yummy obviously you can eat it but even after my shower I can still smell it!
Would I buy again?
Of course! I love pretty much every original source shower gel always so strong and refreshing



When I first used this and I loved it, it's a primer for eye shadow and concealer. It's a thick consistency so it stayed in place but you have to work with it quickly. After I used it for a while it became thicker like it was drying out.

Would I buy again?
No, the consistency is too thick and I found it hard to work with.


Talika Photo-Hydra day
I got this in a Glossy Box and I thought this would be great as it was light weight and ideal in the summer. It was runny and when I used it I don't think it actually moisturised my face, it sunk in and felt like I needed to apply more moisturiser.


Would I buy again?
No, as it does not moisturise my skin enough.


Soap and Glory the fab pore moisturiser
I loved this when I first started to use it. With moisturisers I've found over the years that I need one for each season and I prefer this in the colder months as my skin gets dry and this is great but also keeps the spots at bay!


Would I buy again?
Yes, possibly soon as it is starting to get colder!


Have you tried any of these or want to try them?


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig