Monday 8 October 2018

Birthday wishlist 2018


Ooh it's my birthday next month I'm actually a little excited I'm not sure why as I actually don't have any plans yet! I've had my eye on a few things lately and I know one of items on my wish list I will be getting from a friend as she cannot decide what to get me, in her words what can you get the girl who has everything? But there is still somethings I don't have but would like.



I've wanted a personalised phone case for a little while now and I didn't bother getting one as I knew I was going to be upgrading my phone and now that I have I can finally get one. Luckily this is going to be a gift from my friend. I cannot wait to actually get this!

I'm not usually one to wear silver but one of my everyday rings is silver and I thought maybe it's time to buy a new one besides I like to have options.-

This is more the kind of ring I would wear on a daily basis, nothing too out there but enough and it's in rose gold which I just love.  -

A few weeks ago I was in H&M and I see this hat and I fell in love, I tried it on and in my head I had a vision of what sort of outfits to wear all I would need is a pair of tan Chelsea boots and this hat!

I featured this on a Christmas gift guide I done a couple years ago and I must say it's slowly made its way onto my wish list. It smells lovely and I think for an autumn scent it's ideal with the woody base notes but with a fruity finish.

I only recently bought Iconic's illuminator that glow is unreal see my review here. Someone recently on my snap bought the mist and said how good it was so I'm really wanting to try it and have it as a base glow.

Is your birthday coming up? Have you purchased any of these?


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig