Monday 14 May 2018

Iconic highlighter review

With the sun now making more of an appearance I do love to add a highlighter just to add more of a natural glow to my skin, I have ones which are very subtle to ones that will make you shine bright like a diamond (literally!). It depends on what sort of mood I'm in to which one I choose, for example Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in pink quartz I like for work, it's just enough but if I want something more outside of work I sometimes add a cream or liquid one underneath. Is it me or just something about a healthy looking glow just makes you feel better?


There has been one in particular all over instagram, the Iconic London Illuminator, it's like everyone raves about this and you can certainly see why. You are literally glowing. I had been looking to buy this highlighter for quite some time now and the reason why I didn't purchase it before it because I already have so many highlighters but I just couldn't resist and I bought one. Before I made the purchase I had a difficult decision of which one I wanted as there is 4 glowing shades to choose from: original (champagne toned), glow (terracotta toned), blush (peachy toned) and shine (pink toned). I looked at them all and I personally like highlighters which have a goldy/champagne glow to them so I picked original.



It was £30 but as I was a new customer I received a 15% off code and with the standard delivery I think it came to £28.49 or something, only thing I had an issue with was the website said there was next day delivery which I was prepared to pay for but when at the check out only standard tracked was available and it never said how long this would be and who it would be delivered by. Turns out it is courier and strange thing one of my old friends actually delivered it, I don't think he realised how happy he had made me that day lol.

Well so I opened it and I was just like in shock of how stunning it looked honestly, I put a little on the back of my hand but couldn't help myself and put some on my cheeks lol. I was just like oh wowwww I had no words. I was so excited and when see the girls last weekend and I had to share with them too. You really do not need a lot of this a tiny drop to start off with which I would apply it to the back of my hand and then to my face so you don't over do it but if you want more intense glow you can build it up. In the future I might buy another shade but for now I will stick with this.

On the left is straight out the bottle and the right is where I have blended it a little

Have you tried any of the Iconic highlighters? Or want to try it?


Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig