Monday 27 August 2018

Empties of 2018 Part 4

It's been a month or so since my last empties post, I have quite a lot of products which I have finished lately, my "little" stash of empty products is getting bigger slowly! I will say I really enjoyed using a majority of these and will definitely look at using in the future but some didn't quite make the cut.

Naobay Moisturising Peeling
When I first see this I was a little unsure because it said peeling I thought my face was going to be bright red after I used it but I would call this a light face scrub. The little bits in it are not harsh at all so it feels like a gentle exfoliation I suppose my face felt so good after and got rid of the dead skin. Only thing is it's quite runny and every time I opened it I never expected it to come out like it did!
Would I buy again?
Yes, I struggled to find this in any where and the only place which I can find that stocks it is Amazon and I'm waiting for the day it says out of stock and can never purchase it again!

Dove Youthful Vitality for aging hair shampoo and conditioner
 
I was surprised at the results from this as they add volume and make your hair feel thicker, the results came through fully after the second wash/condition. Would highly recommend if you have fine hair.
Would I buy again?
Yes, only thing is I have found my fav shampoo and conditioner.
Beauty Beneath capsules
I had high hopes for these, I thought this would be a great product to take to get some vitamins in me that I might not get in food or drink daily unfortunately a few days after using my skin got really dry and I put it down to the weather but when I tried again when it wasn't cold the same thing happened.
Would I buy again?
No, they dried out my face and been better since not using them and they are £40 for a 30 day supply which can be a lot!

Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser
This is great if you have any like really visible blackheads, I would tend to do this as a step at night before moisturising to get rid of any last bit of dirt. I will advise do not use on any open cuts as it will sting, trust me I've made the mistake before!
Would I buy again?
Yes, it's a simple quick and easy blackhead remover
Victoria Secrets Pure Seduction hydrating body lotion
I started off using this as a body lotion but I didn't find it that moisturising, it was a little on the runny side too, so if you applied too much it would take ages to rub in. After a while it just sat on my desk at work and I used it has a hand cream mainly to get rid of it, it was OK but my hands felt like they were a little tacky it didn't seem to soak in.
Would I buy again?
No, purely because I didn't find it moisturising like a normal body lotion and couldn't use it has a hand cream.
Carex Bubblegum hand gel
Somewhere in my bag will be a anti bac gel some of them have such a strong clinical smell (obvious I know) but it is nice to have one that isn't so strong. This smells so yummy and my hands always feel so refreshed after using. Only thing I will say don't have it just sitting around and no really use it, after a little while the scent goes and is not as nice as it is to begin with.
Would I buy again?
Yes, already have another one!
Hawaiian Tropic Lip Gloss in Island Berry
This was sent in a Glossybox and it has honestly got to be my favourite lip balm, it is so moisturising and does not dry out my lips at all. I often put this on top of a lipstick as well to add a little gloss also I've been using mine for a good 6/9 months and still going. Also it's great for this weather as it has SPF25 to protect your lips!
Would I buy again?
Yes already have two ready and waiting!
Have you finished anything recently? Or will be trying any of the above?
Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig