Monday 20 August 2018

August's GlossyBox Pride Edition

Ooh another Glossybox have brought out a special edition one, Pride, the packaging is so cute and I love how they have done a box this month to mark the 50th anniversary since the decriminalisation of homosexuality. This box includes multi use products for anyone to wants to their personality and be bold.


Rimmel Ink me heart stamp £4.99
When I first looked at this I honestly thought it was an eyeliner but it wasn't until I look the lid off that it was a heart shaped stamp. We had a little bit of fun with this at work I ended up with a heart on my face and left it to see if anyone would actually notice it. When we stamped it, it kind of went into the fine lines on ur hands but the one on my face was OK and lasted until I wiped it off. It's not something I would go out and buy myself but for a little bit of fun for a festival or something it's not too bad.

Victoria Secret let's pre glam sheet mask £5 or 3 for £10
I'm not sure if I will be using this as a pre glam mask but maybe after a heavy weekend to try et my skin back to life. I love a sheet mask gives you a excuse not to do anything for like 30 minutes and completely relax.

Trifle Cosmetic lip and cheek jam $22.95
This brand has been included previously and if I'm honest I'm not 100% keen on them as they don't appeal to me. I thought as it's called jam it might have a fruity scent but nothing and it is on the thick side and when tested on my colleagues face we couldn't actually see any real colour.

Rimmel sticker tattoos £4.99
I was excited when I see these in the box as I'm going to a garage day on Friday and Notting Hill carnival on Sunday and Monday this week I thought it would be a little something extra to put on. Maybe one around my wrist like a bracelet or on my arm or something, they say on the packet they last for 4 days but lets see. Ooh also there is two sheets!

Kaleido Cosmetics Astrolight highlighter $17
Another highlighter has been included in this box, I'm not sure if it's just me but they seem to be including highlighting products a lot lately and I am a little particular with what ones I use as not all shades suit all skin tones. This applied quite nice and can also be used as an eyeshadow which if you limiting how many products you take it's handy.

3INA shadow paint in 703 €4.45
This reminded of the acrylic paints I used to get when I studied art in college, it wasn't until I read it that it's a shadow paint. I was a little shocked at the colour like I will not use this as it's not my choice of shade but I will say when it was swatched it stayed and did not move which is a very good thing and you can see that it lasts!

I'm not sure if I will be using all of these products and I think there are other products which are more easily available in the UK and some cheaper but let's see I'm sure I will update you if any of them are amazing.

Have you recently received a GlossyBox? What are your thoughts on the products included in this months?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig