Monday 13 August 2018

6 things I'm currently loving

I thought in this post I would share with you all a few things I'm just obsessing with at the moment whether it's food or beauty related. This list is completely random and I haven't done anything like this before but I thought I would share a little about me.


Pasta with green pesto, feta and spinach
Recently I've tried something new for lunches at work it's so simple and yet so yummy. I literally cook pasta add green pesto, spinach and feta. I'm trying to do some more recipes of what foods I'm currently eating so keep an eye out.

La Reina Del Sur (TV)
This is based on the book by Arturo PĂ©rez-Reverte, there is already a series based on the book which is also called Queen of the South and is on Netflix. It's basically about this young female who falls in love and due to their line of work they die and she is on the run and makes a life for herself. Both series are kind of similar and I can't stop watching it. I will advise La Reina Del Sur is in subtitles so just be prepared.

Twinnings cold infusion tea in passion fruit, mango and blood orange
With the weather so hot lately putting one of these into cold water has been so refreshing it has a subtle hint of flavour and is not too over powering. There is other flavours and I've tried the watermelon and mint one but I was not overly keen on it.


Hand held folding fan
This honestly has saved me where ever I'm travelling to and from, whether it's on the bus, tube or train or even at my desk at work. I just picked this up from Ebay was less than £2 with free postage and there is so many pretty designs.

Alicai Harley - Naah done (Music)
This song has got to be my song for summer, such a happy good vibes song. Before I went to a Rum and Reggae event this was on repeat I even got my auntie listening to it, nice little whine up ya waist kinda song.

Bumble and Bumble Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer spray
For the past week or so I've been having my more and more natural which is unlike me it's given it a break from heat which is always good. To help bring out my natural curls more I've been using this primer spray which I will do a full review on soon but it helps bring out my curls and doesn't make my hair feel crispy like some products do.

So there is just a few things I am currently loving at the moment, this may change in a few months but who knows.

Is there anything you are currently loving?








Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig