Tuesday 3 July 2018

Empties of 2018 part 3

I think it's time for a little empties post as it's been a few months since my last one. I put all finished products unless they are repeat staple purchases in a bag and it wasn't until I looked the other day and realised it is building up so I picked some at random but I do try to get a mixture of things.

See what my thoughts were on these products




Aussie mega instant dry shampoo
When it comes to dry shampoo I am a Batiste fan but when I see Aussie started a collection I thought I had to try this. The first time I used it it didn't look like I much on which was fine at that point because I didn't need much but when I needed it I ended up tying my hair up most times there just wasn't enough product coming and my hair still looked on the greasy side no matter how much I sprayed.

Would I buy again?
No, I wish I could say yes as I love Aussie the smell alone but I didn't feel that this actually done anything.


The Body Shop Hemp hand cream
This was my absolute staple in the colder months, it came everywhere with me. My hands were just never dry, I cannot recommend this enough. You know when you get some hand creams which are thick and greasy well this is a thicker consistency but without the greasy feeling!

Would I buy again?
Yes, I bought one when I was close to finishing this!

Essence lash princess volume mascara
Again another product from my GlossyBox, I am picky when it comes to mascaras the brush is key. I prefer the plastic like brushes I find that you can reach the individual lashes better. I was surprised when I first used this this was like one of the older style brushes it applied easily and did last but I didn't feel that it lasted all day. I wouldn't use it on a night out as I wouldn't be able to get each lash easily how I like it.

Would I buy again?
No, I have my mascaras that I love to use and this I did look at purchasing as a every day one but could



This is great day time light moisturiser for my skin, one pump and that's more than enough. I only use this in the mornings as I use something else at night. It's so  ideal for the warmer months as it's light and doesn't feel heavy before you apply any foundations also it's cooling on the skin. However I do have a slight issue with this and it's not the product, the bottle, as you can see from pics there is still some product left and this is purely because I cannot get the rest out and the pump bit itself does not untwist.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I'm on my second one

If you've read previously you will often see VS body mists pop up, they are my daily bag essential, everyone at work knows when I've had a quick spritz. This one is white cotton and pink lily and I did like this one to begin with but over time I wasn't so drawn to use it. When you spray, to me it's a strongish scent to start and I found a bit too much it to wear so in the end I used it as a room spray.

Would I buy again?
No, just purely because it's not one of my fav scents.

This came in a GlossyBox and I was super excited to try it out as it was aimed for oily/combination skin. When I used it is slightly reminded me of Benefit's Porefessional primer but it was a little  thicker. When I was using it first I don't think the foundation I was using was a good match but I tried a few other ones and this product was just not for me. It felt heavy on my skin and in my oily areas it didn't do anything for it and even when I used on it's own it just wasn't working for.

Would I buy again?
No, as much as I loved the silky feeling it just didn't feel right on my skin and sit well with my foundations.


Have you tried any of the above products? What are your thoughts?
--
Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig