Tuesday 10 July 2018

Real Techniques brush cleansing palette review

Making sure my make up brushes are cleaned on a regular basis and free of any bacteria is a big thing for me, the thought of applying my make up with some dirty brush bacteria ridden brush makes me cringe! I'm all for cleaning my brushes every one to two weeks depending how much use they have had. If I'm in between deep cleans I use Primarks brush cleaner, read my review here, it's so handy especially if I'm on the go and don't have the space to take every single brush with me.

To clean my make up brushes I usually use this little brush egg thing, I ordered it up from Ebay a while ago it was something like 99p with free postage. It's a great little starter one but after some time it starts to get a little annoying because it is so small and the bigger brushes get a little difficult to clean properly. When I was browsing in TK Maxx a few weeks ago and came across the Real Techniques brush cleansing palette, I had looked at these before but I think they just seemed a little pricey for what it is but being in TK Maxx I saved a few £.



I was excited to clean my brushes to see how different it would be and if it would be any easier. When I did clean them I found it super easy, there's a like band under it which slots over your hand, it's almost like your holding it and I put a bit of baby shampoo over it and a little water and just swirled my brushes and rinsed with water. It has different textures to ensure that you are getting all the product out of the brushes and I've even used my sponges on it. So far this has been really good to use, I don't have any faults with it and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to try something new and it's not time consuming!

What do you use to clean your brushes?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig