Monday 25 June 2018

My weekend in London - On The Run Tour

Hello my lovelies, the last couple weeks I have been quiet but the last couple weeks or so I had not been feeling in the right frame of mind and then I got ill after Beyoncé, I think now I'm all good!

So about 3 weeks ago one of my friends, Luke, asked me if I wanted to go see Beyoncé and Jay-Z in London a week ago on Friday as he had a spare ticket and of course I said yes! Who wouldn't? I already had the Friday off and I decided I would spend the whole weekend down instead of going back home the Saturday.

Friday
When Friday came I was so excited and of course there was a little drama with me getting to London as the fast train I wanted to get had a fault with it and I ended up on the slower train and one of the stops was kinda near where I was staying and would of saved me going back on myself but I couldn't get off and then there was an incident at Stratford station. Me and Luke were slightly panicking that we wasn't actually going to make it on time for when they came out, we literally ran to the station got a couple cheeky cans of archers peach schnapps for the short train journey and guess what WE MADE IT! on time as well.

We had good seats which we was very pleased with and the show was just amazing honestly, we was just in like some different world like we are actually here and this is happening! We was just on a natural high lol. Both of them done a really good performance! There was a few of my friends who were at the same show, so watching their snaps from their view was quite good I'm sure between us we could of had a film of the show lol! Out of all the thousands of people that were there I did see my work bestie and his sister as they were sat in the next block and I know they had an brilliant time too! After the show we just got some food and went back to my hotel and slept, it was needed!


Saturday
On Saturday I wasn't too what to do, I mentioned to Luke that I might go V&A in South Kensington as I hadn't been there for so many years and I do just love the place. Luke had never been to the V&A so we decided it would be a time I took his V&A virginity lol. When we got there I was just so happy the place as busy as it is, is so relaxing the history in the place just amazes me every time.

We spent some time there and then decided to walk down to Harrod's I absolutely just love that place, I've only been a few times but there is just something about it. Me and Luke were walking around the home section and made our own dream house and how we would make it ours lol, we said one day it will happen.

After our dream we stepped back into reality, we took a walk through Hyde Park onto Oxford street and then popped to Nando's for some food and then we was done for the day. Unfortunately this is where I started to get ill, hay fever had over taken me and I literally fell asleep when I got back.

Sunday
It was the day for me to make my way home, I made my way to the station quickly got my dad his fathers day gift (good thing I knew what I was getting him), picked up my fav teriyaki chicken and noodles from Wasabi and got on the train home.

The weekend was busy and chilled at the same time and good to spend time with friends. I am missing the city already and hopefully I'll be back again soon as I have long weekend off work soon!

What have you been getting up to?

Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig