Monday 3 April 2017

New shoes and more

A couple of weeks ago I popped into town to pick up the L'Oreal matte foundation and to look for some pumps as the weather is getting a little bit warmer and not so much boot weather. A few other things were bought as well, things that I didn't intend on buying but couldn't resist. I like do buy a few things at a time instead of buying loads all in one go, one because buying loads mean achy arms and I need to find space to put the new stuff!

The first shop I popped into was New Look, ideally looking for a new pair of shoes but I couldn't find any that didn't have a hard back, so instead I see this khaki longline shirt which has splits at the sides. I did try it one and it fits lovely, sits on my hips a little, its super ideal can be worn with leggings or jeans or even open with a midi dress.


SHOES.. not one but three pairs all for £22! I bought the khaki ones last year and they are super comfy don't give you blisters or anything either. I find Primark do some nice and comfortable pumps and they are so reasonably priced, nice to refresh your shoe collection without breaking the bank.
(Khaki £6, black £6 and pink £10)
 
I'll be completely honest I picked this up as I was passing to go to the till and just put it in my basket and didn't really look at it till I got home. I didn't realise it's multi use so I'm excited to try this out, might be my go to product.



Now the whole reason I popped into town, the L'Oréal Infallible 24 hour matte foundation, I had seen a few videos on this and it was something I wanted to try and I didn't want to be using my Estée Lauder one for work all the time. I picked up the shade 13 Rose Beige, Boots had an offer where the all L'Oréal products were 3 for 2 and I couldn't resist so I picked up the concealer palette and a brow pencil in Ebony, mainly because I liked the little brush on the end. I am still testing it out and will do a full review on it soon!
Have you tried or bought any of the above?
 
 
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig