Wednesday 8 March 2017

New make up tools

Couple of weekends ago I bought some new/replaced/additional make up applicators, I always find the application is always key to applying make up and my collection is slowly growing the more I buy different products I find myself buying more brushes (I think it's more of an excuse to go shopping). I don't always find that the more expensive the better the applicator will be more times it's about the quality of it, the materials used. I am always on the hunt for brushes if you have any you love, leave me a comment below....



So a few weeks ago my favourite foundation brush started to loosen, well the bristles that are glued together came out of the handle I was so upset and I wasn't able to get anywhere to buy a new one. So for the time being I tried to glue it back to the handle with super glue and it worked but it was a matter of time before they came out again. I personally love this brush, I apply the foundation on my face and in circular motions buff it in, it leaves a great even finish and perfect if your in a rush!



This brush was purchased from H&M, I wanted a brush which was a bit more dense for when I use highlighter. Since purchasing I have used it a couple times and it is perfect, I feel like I have more control of where the highlighter is placed and it is super soft.


I've been looking for a straight edge small flat brush to use around my brows for concealer for ages, I was on the verge of actually giving up until I found this in H&M, again I've used this a few times since I've purchased it and it's great does exactly what I want and has more precision.



Finally the Real Technique Miracle Complexion sponges, I already have the orange one but I wanted another for under eye concealer, I went into Boots but they did not have any in stock and I see this set above. I've wanted to try these for some time and I thought why not. The purple and pink has not yet been used but I do like that they come with information on what they can be used for so I'm looking forward to trying these out.

Have you got any brushes or applicators that you love?
 

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig