Monday 25 August 2014

Lunch date with my mum and auntie

On Friday me, my mum and auntie (Dolly) met up for lunch and went to this absolutely amazing placed called Mizu (Noodle Bar) in the town centre. I could go there all the time the food is just amazing!! It was quite strange as we all got the same main which is the Mizu Noodle Combo, these Kansui Noodles with roast duck, roast pork and crackling pork drizzled in a sweet soya sauce... to die for *drools*. After we had popped into a couple shops mainly because Dolly had wanted some kind of comfortable shoes for Nottinghill Carnival. We popped to Primark as we always do and they are getting some lovely items in for next season so much I can't wait for it. I had seen this black and white print scuba material long line jacket, it woud be just perfect for the autumn and I think I may have to get it this week? seeing as this weather is just changing for the worst too soon. It sounds mad strange being that we are still in August but I am kind of looking forward to the Autumn, staying home or popping out but to somewhere warm and cosey with a hot chocolate or something.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig