Monday 27 January 2020

Primark face wipes

Happy new year everyone I know I'm a little late but unfortunately I have been a bit under the weather lately.

I thought I would start this year with a review on the Primark wipes. I never knew they had so many and since I started this post I have found other ones too!

So here is my thoughts on them

Pollution protect
Ah these were my first ones I purchased, I always have a pack of these laying about somewhere. They actually do get rid of all the make up and your skin feels clean. Will always be a fav of mine!



Charcoal, purify and detox - all skin types
These are a little on the dryer side then I thought but surprisingly they did remove your make up not sure about the whole detoxifying thing though, my skin didn't feel like it was that detoxed.

It's oil good - oily blemish prone skin
I have combination skin and I am prone to the occasional break out but these felt a little on the dry side and hard to actually remove make up. After using them it felt like there was a film on my skin which I didn't like the feeling of. Also they had a smell I which I believe was the tea tree but I didn't like it.

Prep and perfect Hydrate - all skin types
I felt these were a little more moist than the other wipe which I liked as I felt like you didn't need to use more than one wipe but also did not leave your face feeling wet. My skin felt actually good after using these

Gently does it - for sensitive
I'm not sure how but these I feel are gentle on the skin as suggested! They are ideal if you are going way for a short trip as the packet smaller but unlike the others you only get 45 instead of 50 for £1.

Deep clean - normal and combination
As it suggests these do deep clean your skin as much as a face wipe can. I did enjoy using these seemed like a great overall wipe.

Bare face beauty - for dry skin
I thought these would be more on the moist side and have something more considering they were for dry skin but they were like normal. They were good just not my favs.

So overall, I just love Primark's face wipes I honestly think they are great and for the price even better. I would say that I prefer these over Simple wipes!

Have you tried any of the Primark wipes?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig