Tuesday 24 December 2019

What I'll be doing Christmas Eve

Christmas if fast approaching, I really cannot believe how quick it has come around this year one minute I'm at work and then next thing I know I'll be back in Ipswich!

So I'm going back home and I thought I would share with you guys what kind of things I like to do and will be doing this year

Unfortunately I will be working Christmas Eve but only till lunch time then I will make my way back to Ipswich with my million bags! I honestly will say each time I've gone back home I've had extra stuff to take with me.

On the train home I think is the perfect time to put something on Netflix Christmas related, plan some content for my blog and YouTube channel for the new year and send some e-cards. I'll be honest this year I have been very lazy with writing cards so I will be using my fav e-card site Paperless post, they are so handy and it's super easy to do. Pick your card, customise and send! Simple as that! Also no paper waste!

Once I get back into Ipswich I will be going straight back to my parents and staying in for the evening. I don't even plan to go to the shop which is less than 50 yards from the house! I'm planning to make some hot chocolate wrap the last of my Christmas presents, watch Christmas films with the dogs and may even dress them up. Oooooh and some food of course.

How will you be spending your Christmas Eve?

Merry Christmas my lovelies!!

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig