Friday 13 December 2019

My favourite films to watch around Christmas

Christmas isn't complete without getting in your PJs, putting the heating on making a hot drink and watching some old classic Christmas movies. It just wouldn't. I thought I would share with you guys what films I am currently into watching at the moment there is some oldies as well as some new ones!



Home Alone
How can one boy get left alone on Christmas and get up to so much trouble? This is such a funny film to watch.



Elf
If you don't watch this at Christmas then who are you?! I love how excited Buddy is and when Santa is announced literally makes me laugh all the time.

Love Actually
This has to be one of the cutest like grown up film. All the stories that happen are just so awwww well not every story but you know what I mean.

A Christmas Prince, The Royal Wedding and The Royal Baby
These are new additions to the normal list. It started in 2017 where they met and then a wedding and then a baby, how perfect?

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Everything that could go wrong actually does go wrong, this poor family but you can't help but laugh!

What films do you like to watch over Christmas?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig