Monday 14 October 2019

Empties of 2019 part 6

Here is another one of the empties posts, as you may already know these are products I've recently finished and here are my thoughts....


Naobay Protective hair mask volume and conditioner
I received this in a GlossyBox and as it says it's a volume hair mask and conditioner. I had quite a few uses out of it and my hair did feel lovely after using it.

Would I buy again?
No and mainly because I have no idea where to purchase it and I feel there is other volume conditioning masks you can get more locally.

Colgate max white toothpaste
Recently I've been getting into the whole charcoal/whitening toothpastes and I feel this is definitely a good like budget one. It doesn't have a funny taste as I have noticed some charcoal ones have and I did notice my teeth looked a bit more white.

Would I buy again?
Yes, a lot of places have this for £4 but have a look around you can pick it up cheaper.

The Body Shop Vitamin E moisture gel cream
You would of seen this on my blog a few times previously and I do love this, it's such a light gel like moisturiser and I feel it is great all year around but if you get a bit more dry skin in the winter you may want a more cream based.

Would I buy again?
Yes, it keeps my skin feeling soft and it a good little purchase

Victoria Secrets Hello Darling cream
If you know me I love a hand and body cream. This is a super cute one and I love the smell, it smells just like the body mist and it actually lasts so long.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I love this scent it's just so summery but also the cream is very moisturising and you don't feel like after 5 minutes you need to re apply!

Schwarzkopf Brazilnut oil pulp treatment
This little pot certainly had a lot of product in and I got at least two applications, please note my hair is very long! I'll be honest I didn't have high hopes, mainly because I could see it had bits in and the thought of trying to get them out my hair was like effort. After using my hair felt ok but I've used other products and my hair has felt better.

Would I buy again?
No, just didn't wow me enough

Dr Botanicals Pomegranate superfood regenerating sleeping mask
I was curious what a sleeping mask was really and my conclusion it's just a night cream lol. A little goes a long way so it lasted very long. I used it every night and in the mornings my skin felt good I just think the name for it made it sound like this good superfood great thing but it didn't make me feel like that.

Would I buy again?
No, feel like there are other products out there that do a better job and I didn't really smell pomegranate.

L'Oreal Elvive extraordinary oil
After getting my hair professionally coloured twice this year which involved bleach my hair has been a bit on the dryer side so using a oil mainly for the ends of my hair is a big thing lately. This was only a little sample I found in a magazine and is a super lightweight formula and my hair actually felt so good. I would mainly use this when my hair was straight and you only need a little bit.

Would I buy again?
Yes, I neeeeed this in my life!

Have you tried any of these before? or want to?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig