Monday 28 October 2019

Apps that I use the most

There is soo many apps out there that do so much these days it's so hard to actually know what ones to download and use.

With all that goes on in life now, with what's the latest fashion, who broke up with who or the latest TV show and the list goes on. Sometimes so hard to keep up with things and I try to limit the amount I have and how much I use them it gets so addictive !

There is a few apps I use on a regular basis and I thought I would share with you all.

Social media
Instagram, Snapchat and Watsapp are definitely my most used social apps, these are ways I keep up with friends, trends and what's going on in the world. Recently I've started to use Pinterest more you can get some really good inspo on there especially when I'm looking for a new nail colour or different meals to try.



Organisation
If you know me I love to plan and keep on top of everything. Sometimes it can be hard and I often forget things so I use Google calendar to put everything in like work, gym, appointments but also it's a great app to put reminders in. Scheduling tweets and posts is another thing that helps me so much I don't have the time to sit there on my phone posting all day every day and I know a lot of bloggers and vloggers use apps to schedule things as well. I tend to use Hootsuite this connects to apps like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube, I use the free version so you can only add 3 social media account but for me this suits me fine. Also I use Buffer but I use this only for Twitter.

Food
With me trying to keep an eye on what I'm eating I started to use the My Fitness Pal app, I just love this, I will put everything (sometimes the sweets don't always make it naughty I know) I eat so I can see what I'm eating and how much water I'm drinking. I have already mentioned Pinterest but this is also so handy to find quick and simple meal ideas on so a lot of my ideas come from there!

Photography
When I'm editing photos I literally have 20+ apps but I always find myself using the same ones and this will most likely either be AfterLight or BeFunky. Both are really good apps and so so simple to use.

Other
So I had to include this one as what day would be complete without music. I really cannot go a day without listening to music, on the way to work, in the gym or whether I'm at home just relaxing. Since downloading Spotify and purchasing the premium version I get my moneys worth. I have a few playlists I've created with a minimum of 100 songs on so I can never say I will run out of music.

What apps do you like to use?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig