Monday 2 September 2019

What did I get up to on my week off?

This past week I have been off from work on 'holiday'. It was a very much needed break I feel like this year has been busy and I haven't really had a decent period time off work to just chill and whatever.

So what did I do with my week off?
Well of course it was August bank holiday and my whole weekend was jam packed.

My auntie was in London with her friend and I popped to see them for a little bit to say hi and I was also meeting Sharna as she was down for the weekend but came a day early to come see me and where I live. It was so good to have a good catch up with her. We got a load of comfort munchie food and a couple bottles of wine and literally talked all evening.



When we woke up the next day we was so ready for the rest of the bank holiday as it was Notting Hill Carnival!!!!! For the past three years I have gone with a group of amazing energetic friends. Honestly there has not been a day where we haven't laughed hard at something. For ease we stay close to carnival so our travel to and from isn't too long especially when it's finished. Literally for two days we are dancing, drinking and laughing. It couldn't get any better and we have all said already same time next year!

 
I got back home on Tuesday mid afternoon and after I unpacked I thought I would lay down for a few minutes lol that turned into a nearly 2 hour nap. The whole weekend had finally caught up with me.

I didn't really do too much for the rest of the week apart from go back to the gym and chill oh and I did pop into central London a couple times where I discovered Whole Foods Market. That place is absolutely amazing, I went to the one in Kensington (my fav area of London). I picked up a few things and what I loved most is with like the oats, rice, dried fruits etc the way it's set up is you put the amount you want in the paper bag. Also as I'm trying to do meat free days throughout the week they have so many veggie/vegan products. I will definitely be going back there.

Have you had a good bank holiday?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx

P.S if you have never been London carnival I recommend it if you love music and good food!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig