Monday 26 August 2019

Beauty favs of July/August

The past couple months I have really been getting into the habit of trying new products or a different way of doing my regime a little and I've discovered a few new products that I wanted to share with you guys. I'll be honest these are not all brand new on the shelves but they are new to me and I think it's sometimes good to try things that have been out for a little bit. I find if you keep using the same things over and over again your skin gets immune to it and it don't seem to work as good as it used to so to switch it up every now and again is good.

PS clear and cool refining toner £2
For £2 I had to give this a try! With it's tea tree and witch hazel it's designed to purify skin and refines pour. I use it every night before I bed and I don't find my pours are as big and it just makes my skin feel more cleaner but not too clean where I feel stripped of my natural oils.

Nails Inc express nail varnish remover pot £8
Who ever invented this is a life saver! This actually removes nail varnish so easy and quick even dark colours like red which can be a stubborn. All it is a little pot with a soft sponge inside which is soaked in remover and you pop your finger in and just lightly twist/wiggle your finger against the sponge and a few second later its all gone.

The Body Shop Vitamin E gel moisture cream £13
I’ve recently switched back to using this in the heat as my day cream. It’s so light and doesn’t feel heavy on your skin which is the last thing you want! My skin feels hydrated and this is great after a face mask.

Hawaiian Tropic island berry lipgloss
This tends to come out when the suns out mainly because it has SPF and one thing I do not want is burnt chapped lips and it doesn’t look the best either. I also love this because you don’t need to use your fingers to apply it so it’s ideal for festivals etc.
Have you tried any of these before or want to?
Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin' | YouTube
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig