Monday 4 June 2018

2018 Mid year update

How crazy we are half way through 2018 already, where has time gone?! Also was it me or did we seem to have the longest winter ever! I never thought spring or summer would ever appear as it just seemed to have dragged on but how much better is it now with the lighter evenings?


I have literally been writing this post for like a month now as I wanted to give you an update on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling, it's good to get it out now and again. The past 5/6 months have been a real eye opener for me I feel like I'm in a good place in life right now. This is not going to be in any particular order in how things happened but I just want to share what my steps were along the way to my new journey


(This is my fav filter!)

My lifestyle has changed recently and for the better! I'm going to the gym about 4/5 times a week which has had a big impact because even on weekends when I'm off I'm still getting up early and instead of laying in bed till like 9/10 I'm actually up and sometimes out the house by 7. I know what your thinking, she's crazy but I don't like wasting my days off anymore I like to get everything I can out of them lol. I get such a happy feeling after a work out and feel like I can face the day with whatever it throws at me. Along with the gym, my eating habits have changed and in the last month or so I've seen results which makes me happier so it's a win win. I am so much happier and see a more positive outcome on life even my manager at work has noticed how relaxed and apart of the team I am instead of being the quiet girl in the corner not really participating in anything and it was really nice to hear.


If you have read my blog before you know I will know I suffer with anxiety and depression, which has been difficult and frustrating at times. It can be hard to get out of that cycle of everything is crap and nothing will change and just continuously feeling down, it's honestly horrible and no one seems to understand what your going through unless, unfortunately, they have been through it themselves. Don't get me wrong not every day is like that there is the good days and when the good ones come you feel so much happier and see a change in life and how things could be and then something might bring it all back. But I have been trying to think more positively and with the changes made so far, it really is helping. I don't want to go into too much depth as I'd like to do a video on how it has affected me it's just getting the courage to do it but hopefully soon I will. Just know better days will come and it's down to you to make that change which only you can do.


I also made a change to my blog, for a while I've wanted to give it a refresh and a new lease of life to make it look better and more attractive. I had done some research and after many hours of looking at templates and what I want I purchased one through Pipdig, their service was great, it was installed within a few days after it was purchased, I would definitely use them again! With that change I made a promise to myself that I will blog once a week at least! Which I have kept that promise and sometimes even post a couple times a week. Without sounding cheesy I really do enjoy and love blogging, it's something that is a little escape for me, to write my little bit for the world to see.


I'm hoping I will continue this and it will just be come normal daily life but making little changes to begin with have made such a difference already.


Have you made any changes this year? Or want to make some?





Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig