Tuesday 29 May 2018

Late May bank holiday

Another lovely long weekend!! I work in a office Monday to Friday so it's lovely when the bank holidays comes and you get that extra day, it really makes a difference! Even though I think we should have one 3 day weekend a month.

Again this bank holiday I had no plans to do anything I would take it as it comes. See what I got up to...

Saturday
I had gone out Friday night so Saturday I wasn't feeling the best but I had said to one of my friends during the week we would meet up and catch up. I took a walk into town which was relaxing and met up with my friend and her little boy, we picked up a few things and of course went to Costa, it was needed!

Sunday
So in the morning I got up and decided to take a walk into town and to go the gym spent just over an hour there and then went to have a sunbed (I'm so pale I need some help!). When I got home I made something to eat and literally just watched TV early part of the afternoon and then I went to clear some things in my room but then in the evening it was just me and the dogs so we just chilled out and watched some more TV. I really had no energy to do anything if I'm honest.

Monday
Again in the morning I took a walk into town and went to the gym and another sunbed. After that I went home to freshen up and quickly made a fruit cake. Last week my auntie invited me over for dinner and I couldn't say one no to one of my aunties dinners. She loves cooking and her food is just so amazing. So late afternoon I popped over to see the family and of course have dinner, unfortunately I had to leave earlier than I would usually as I had a headache coming and in this hear it's really not the one. Since I got home I had been relaxing trying to keep cool and drink plenty of water.

Overall it was a relaxed weekend and something needed, I think next weekend it's time for a little trip to the city.

Did you get up to anything this weekend?

Twitter | Instagram | BlogLovin'
Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig