Tuesday 8 May 2018

Early May Bank Holiday

So initially this bank holiday I was doing nothing but most likely going to the gym, relaxing and maybe sort out my wardrobe get rid of things I'm no longer wearing. Well.... that slightly changed, not in a bad way as I have enjoyed my weekend, it's been nice to catch up with friends.


Friday
I had Friday off as annual leave from work as I had a doctors appointment in the morning, just an asthma check up nothing serious but I got some really helpful information from the nurse. Oh and I had to pick up an order from New Look. I had been looking for a lightweight black jacket to wear, now the weather getting a little warmer. I did consider going to the gym but I walked to the doctors which it was just over 3 miles and took over an hour I thought I would maybe skip the gym lol.

Saturday
Up and out early again, me and my mum had to go do a few things. We started with getting our eyebrows done at the Benefit brow bar in Debenhams, I just had mine tinted but my mum had a wax and tint. Whilst we was in town we popped into a few shops and decided to get some lunch in this lovely little café called Blends they do this amazing fruit frappe. Later we went to our local fruit and veg shop, honestly the produce is so much better than the supermarkets and cheaper!! Then after we done the rest if the food shopping. I made a chicken and prawn stir fry relaxed for a little bit, then I got changed quickly as I was going to my girls for the evening for a little catch up. One of the girls was down from Manchester and had a few drinks and some laughs but with my body clock the way it is at the moment I was definitely struggling to stay awake.

Sunday
I was up still kind of early so I got ready and decided to go to the gym and take a walk home, it was such a lovely morning, by the time I got back, I made some breakfast quickly and decided to chill and watch Netflix. It was certainly a nice and relaxing Sunday and needed.

Monday
Again I was up early and decided to go gym but after I decided to get a sunbed, my legs are so white it's unreal and they are in desperate need of some colour. After I just chilled out for a bit then met up with a friend of mine in Costa, who I haven't seen or spoken to for a couple years, we had some differences but we sorted it out and it was just like old times.

I’ve had such a lovely long weekend, I didn't really want it to end to be honest! Oh and how lovely has the weather been?!

Have you got up to anything this weekend? Or have you been away?

Xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig